EDCT with Integrated Electronics
The mechanical detection of linear movement is done by a front guided push rod with accurate sleeve bearing and outside spring return device. The inductive measurement principle of the EDCT is configured with a casted spool in LVDT winding and a transformation core mounted on the push rod. In addition to the coil the electronic amplifier is placed in the sensor housing. The integrated electronic converts the position feedback signal of the core between the LVDT coils into the typical form of 0..10 V or 4..20 mA. Due to the contactless measurement principle long lifetime can be reached and permits high dynamic application, especially if small oscillating movement has to be detected. The inductive measurement delivers absolute values, is true power on and has high resolution also for movement in micro step. With IP40 protection and ±0,7% independent Linearity the EDCT is the economic version for the inductive linear transducer series.
- Easy electronic integration with 24 V and 0..10 V or 0..20 mA output signal
- High lifetime because of wearless measurement principle
- True power on signal
- Very accurate for small strokes
- Suitable for applications with oscillating movements and high dynamic
- High resolution also for small steps